The purpose of this drive is to place musical instruments in the hands of our school children and to assist budget diminished schools to make positive differences in the lives of so many deserving young people.
Please help the Columbus Music Commission make this a major success for Columbus City Schools.
How to Help
- Drop-off dates: August 28-29 and September 4-5 (for additional dates see list of drop-offs)
- Drop off at any of our fully-compliant no-contact curbside locations
- Your name will be inscribed on our website’s Hall of Heroes honor roll
- All donations are tax deductible
- Use the hashtag #giftofmusic to promote on social media
If you don’t have an instrument, you can donate via our GoFundMe page